General Discussion (155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Release of new book on sound and energy

Wanted to let you know of an exciting book release called The Cycle of Sound: A Missing Energetic Link.  You can find out more information…

Started by Dorinne Davis

0 Sep 11, 2012

the beautiful artworks.

Hi my name is mullerjeanfrancois I do art,If you interested in any piece please let me know.I hope you enjoy my Art I am an artist who work…

Started by muller jeanfrancois

0 Feb 17, 2012

HELP ME to SAVE our landfill and planet with BIODEGRADABLE BAGS

Hi All,I just recently joined this group and thought I'd reach out to share our green product: biodegradable bags. Our two main Bio-Product…

Started by Dominique Silverman

0 Feb 15, 2012

If you could ask God** any question about LOVE, what would it be?

If you could ask God any question about LOVE, what would it be?     ** There are over 1200 words for deity. When I say God....fill in your…

Started by Shannon Burnett-Gronich

25 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by anonymous anonim

Why is Johrei a total lie?

I was a member of world messinity for 5 years. Worst time of my life. I hope you people also awaken to that world messianity is nto compati…

Started by anonymous anonim

4 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by anonymous anonim

Kenya school farming project update

Giving is receiving..... the more I give, the more I receive....   Hello, hello, hello! Here’s a brief update and an urgent prayer request…

Started by Paula Langguth Ryan

1 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by keyyle

The Authenticity Accelerator – How to Live an Authentic Life in Ten Words

My friend, mentor and colleague Robert Rabbin  is writing his 8th book, The Authenticity Accelerator: How To Live An Authentic Life In Ten…

Started by Sherrie Hatfield

1 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Shannon Burnett-Gronich

September Workshop was wonderful

As always the workshop was wonderful. Check out "The" Workshop Group for more information

Started by Margie Ruzzo

0 Sep 21, 2010

How am I supposed to NOT SOLICIT? We are in business to help singles!

I just received two emails from different website groups that told me to discontinue my  efforts for advertisement of my Teleclasses, Priva…

Started by Naftali & Chana Schwartz

1 May 17, 2010
Reply by Shannon Burnett-Gronich

Free Glade Basket

Glade - Receive a free gift basket filled with Glade Relaxing Moments products in refreshing fragrances. http://www.freakyfreddies.com/hous

Started by james

0 May 8, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Shannon Burnett-Gronich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service